Artists and audiences travel from all over the world to experience our unique festival that literally takes over the city.
With over 900 events, 4000 artists, a huge opening night parade (that all artists are invited to participate in) and audiences over 1.5 million, Adelaide Fringe is Australia’s largest and most loved open access arts festival.
We have a bunch of initiatives to boost your ticket sales and audiences to your event and ensure you have an exceedingly good time.
Most of the Fringe action takes place at night, so your days are free to explore the ‘festival state’.
Learn more about coming to Adelaide >>
Taking Part in Adelaide Fringe Allows You To:
• Revel in the opportunity to network with fellow artists, media, promoters, programmers and arts industry.
• Showcase your work to responsive audiences.
• Push your boundaries and hone your work through exposure to the diverse arts activity that concentrates in Adelaide during the festival season.
To Take Part, You’ll Need To:
• Registrations for 2014 will open 1 August and close 9 October 2013 for inclusion in the Fringe Guide;
• If you need to, you can also complete a registration off-line.
Secure a venue for your event
• There are many venues around Adelaide, from pubs, gardens, theatres and studios. In 2013, over 300 venue spaces were used by Fringe artists;
• While it is your responsibility to book the venue, our Artists and Venues team can assist with ideas for venues to approach for your season;
• A venues list will be available to view via our Fringe Event Registration Site (FERS) when you register; however, you are not restricted to just the venues on this list.
Want to talk venues? Contact the Artists and Venues team on 8100 2046 or email@example.com
Pay a registration fee to Adelaide Fringe:
• $395 for Performing Arts events of 4 sessions or more. For Visual Arts events the fee is $330;
• $210 for events of up to 3 sessions/exhibition days;
Registration fee covers:
•Listing in Adelaide Fringe printed Guide (around 350,000 copies distributed).
View the Adelaide Fringe 2013 Guide >>
•Listing on Adelaide Fringe website
•Ticket sales (for ticketed events) through FringeTIX – online, through box offices and by phone
•Advice and support from Fringe staff, including Artists and Events team, Publicity & Marketing;
•Option to participate in special events and programs, including Fringe Parade, Adelaide Fringe Awards, Honey Pot, and others.
Find out more about Benefits for Artists >>
For information on any aspect of taking part in Adelaide Fringe, contact us on +61 8 8100 2022, or email firstname.lastname@example.org or drop by our office at 64 Fullarton Road, Norwood SA.