Registrations for 2015 will open Friday August 1, 2014.
Artists and audiences travel from all over the world to experience this unique festival unlike any other.
With over 900 events, 4000 artists, audiences over 1.5 million and a huge opening night parade (that all artists are invited to participate in), Adelaide Fringe is Australia’s largest and most loved open-access arts festival.
Anyone with a creative vision can register an event and we are here to support you, from the very beginning to the final curtain call, and everything in between.
Most of the Fringe action takes place at night, so your days are free to explore the ‘festival state’.
Learn more about coming to Adelaide >>
Put your show, event or exhibition on at Adelaide Fringe to:
• Showcase your work or try out new ideas.
• Increase your audiences.
• Build relationships with arts industry professionals from around the world.
• Meet like-minded creatives and expand your practice.
To Take Part, You’ll Need To:
Register via the online Fringe Event Registration Site (FERS)
• 2015 registrations open 1 August 2014.
• If you need to, you can also complete a registration off-line.
Secure a venue for your event
• There are many venues around Adelaide, from pubs, gardens, theatres and studios. In 2014, over 300 venue spaces were used by Fringe artists;
• While it is your responsibility to book the venue, our Artists and Venues team can assist with ideas for venues to approach for your season;
• A venues list will be available to view via our Fringe Event Registration Site (FERS) when you register; however, you are not restricted to just the venues on this list.
Want to talk venues? Contact the Artists and Venues team on 8100 2046 or email@example.com
Pay a registration fee to Adelaide Fringe:
• $395 for Performing Arts events of 4 sessions or more. For Visual Arts events the fee is $330;
• $210 for events of up to 3 sessions/exhibition days;
Registration fee covers:
•Listing in Adelaide Fringe printed Guide (around 350,000 copies distributed).
View the Adelaide Fringe 2014 Guide >>
•Listing on Adelaide Fringe website
•Ticket sales (for ticketed events) through FringeTIX – online, through box offices and by phone
•Advice and support from Fringe staff, including Artists and Events team, Publicity & Marketing;
•Option to participate in special events and programs, including Fringe Parade, Adelaide Fringe Awards, Honey Pot, and others.
Find out more about Benefits for Artists >>
For information on any aspect of taking part in Adelaide Fringe, contact us on +61 8 8100 2008, or email firstname.lastname@example.org or drop by our office at 64 Fullarton Road, Norwood SA.
View the Artists magazine online
Download the Artists magazine