Venue registration for 2015 Adelaide Fringe will open 7 July, 2014.
It’s because of sensational Fringe Venues and the extraordinary artists that fill them, that Adelaide Fringe has become Australia’s largest and most loved arts festival.
Aside from the Fringe Club, Adelaide Fringe does not run venues itself. However, what it does do is advise, encourage and assist venues to be as successful as possible, both artistically and financially. This includes facilitating the matching of artists with venues and providing scheduling, programming, marketing and publicity advice.
Being a Fringe Venue Gets You:
• Listed in 370,000 Adelaide Fringe Guides distributed through The Advertiser and outlets.
• Promoted on adelaidefringe.com.au through a dedicated venues page (over 1 million visitors).
• Included in the Adelaide Fringe iPhone app, with over 230,000 user sessions.
• Support from the dedicated Fringe team in licencing, council approvals, and finding Fringe shows and artists for your venue.
• Exclusive product and promotional offers from Adelaide Fringe partners.
• All your ticketing requirements managed and marketed via FringeTIX.
• Participation in the Fringe Parade to promote your venue to over 30,000.
Interested in finding out more?
Download our Adelaide Fringe 2014 Venues guide
Alternatively, drop by our office at 64 Fullarton Road for a chat, call us on 8100 2008 or send an email to email@example.com
Sign up to the Adelaide Fringe Industry e-news to receive information about registrations and venue events; select ‘Participating as a Venue’ under the ‘Send me info about’ heading.