FringeTIX Assistant Ticketing Manager
START DATE: 4 May 2015
END DATE: 24 June 2016
Adelaide Fringe, one of the biggest and most popular arts events in Australia, is seeking a FringeTIX Assistant Ticketing Manager.
Adelaide Fringe is an annual open-access arts festival run over four weeks in Adelaide, South Australia during February and March. Thousands of artists from around Australia and across the globe participate alongside home-grown talent, in art forms spanning cabaret, comedy, circus & physical theatre, dance, film, theatre, music, visual art and design.
The FringeTIX Assistant Ticketing Manager’s main role is to liaise with and provide support in all aspects of the day to day operations of the FringeTIX ticketing department and FringeTIX Management during the lead up to, and delivery of, Adelaide Fringe. This will include ensuring the smooth running of all FringeTIX box offices, FringeTIX suburban outlets, and the FringeTIX call centre and all internal and artist ticketing requirements. During the delivery of Adelaide Fringe, and in the lead up to, the FringeTIX Assistant Ticketing Manager will be required to work outside of normal business hours (weekends and evenings) including over the Christmas and New Year break.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an internationally renowned arts festival while enjoying working in an innovative, supportive and rewarding work environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- To communicate effectively and professionally with artists and promoters and assist with all aspects of ticketing, including but not limited to; changing and adding price types, managing holds, managing and understanding split allocations, performing batch printing, issuing complimentary tickets and explaining ticketing fees & charges
- Work collaboratively with, and provide on-going support to the FringeTIX Manager in all aspects of the business and in the absence of the FringeTIX Manager ensure the smooth and efficient running of the department
- To prepare various box office documentation and procedures including but not limited to: -banking procedures, shift reconciliation process, hard ticket procedure’s and risk management
- Assist with maintaining the operational day-to-day running of all aspects of FringeTIX and associated customer services
- To liaise with customers and address customer complaints, providing Adelaide Fringe patrons with a high level of customer service and satisfactory resolutions
Download the position description here.
Applications close 23 April, 2015 at 5:00pm.
Applicants must send in a 2 page Expression of Interest letter addressing your relevant experience and suitability for the role along with your current resume.
All applications to be addressed to Head of Operations, Adelaide Fringe.
All complete applications can then be sent to email@example.com.
Any further enquiries, check the position description or call 08 8100 2000.