FringeTIX Ticketing Coordinator
START DATE: 5 January 2015
END DATE: 15 March 2015
Adelaide Fringe, one of the biggest and most popular arts events in Australia, is seeking a FringeTIX Ticketing Coordinator .
Adelaide Fringe is an annual open-access arts festival run over four weeks in Adelaide, South Australia during February and March. Thousands of artists from around Australia and across the globe participate alongside home-grown talent, in art forms spanning cabaret, comedy, circus & physical theatre, dance, film, theatre, music, visual art and design.
The FringeTIX Ticketing Coordinator’s main role is to liaise with and provide support to all aspects of the day to day operations of FringeTIX ticketing and FringeTIX Management during the lead up to, and delivery of, Adelaide Fringe. This will include ensuring the smooth running of all FringeTIX box offices, FringeTIX suburban outlets, the FringeTIX call centre and internal ticketing requirements. During the delivery of Adelaide Fringe, and in the lead up to, the FringeTIX Coordinator will be required to work outside of normal business hours including weekends and evenings.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an internationally renowned arts festival while enjoying working in an innovative, supportive and rewarding work environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- To assist with and prepare various box office documentation and procedures (banking procedures, shift reconciliation process, hard ticket procedure, risk management)
- Ensure internal ticketing (for Honey Pot, Fringe Awards, Media and Artists) is coordinated and delivered to relevant departments in a timely and efficient manner
- To communicate effectively and professionally with artists and promoters and assist with all aspects of ticketing, including but not limited to; changing and adding price types, managing holds, managing and understanding split allocations, performing batch printing, issuing complimentary tickets and explaining ticketing fees & charges
- To liaise with customers and address customer complaints, providing Adelaide Fringe patrons with a high level of customer service and satisfactory resolutions
- Assist with maintaining the operational day-to-day running of all aspects of FringeTIX and associated customer services
Download the position description here.
Applications close 26 November 2014 at 5:00pm.
Applications to be addressed to Head of Operations and should include a cover letter, current resume and a separate document addressing the selection criteria.
All complete applications can then be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any further enquiries, check the position description or call 08 8100 2000.