Fringe Membership is an exclusive program available to all arts and culture fanatics of Adelaide.
Being a Fringe Member gets you exclusive access to discounted access to gigs, shows and venues during the Adelaide Fringe - and throughout the rest of the year too!
For just $19.95 per year, benefits of being a Fringe Member include:
- Members lounges at main box offices in Adelaide CBD
- Express phone line for FringeTIX services
- Express line for ticket collection at FringeTIX Box Offices
- VIP concierge service to help navigate the Fringe Guide
- Exclusive member’s night at the Fringe Club (bring up to 3 mates)
- Members lanyard to wear throughout the Fringe
- Members prices to participating shows throughout the Fringe season
- Access to exclusive entertainment discounts and giveaways year-round
All proceeds go towards servicing the Fringe Membership program to ensure that the best benefits are delivered to our members, and supporting artists by getting more bums on seats!
If you were previously a TREv member, you're in luck - your first year of Fringe Membership is free! All you'll need to do to log in is use your existing TREv username (email) and password and log in via the "Existing Customers" field here.
PROMOTE YOUR EVENT OR VENUE WITH US
The Fringe Membership program exists to help you promote your show, event or venue in Adelaide, no matter what time of year it is! Contact our friendly Fringe Membership team to find out how we can tailor our services to suit you. Independent artist discount rates are available.
The perfect gift for the Fringe fans in your life! If you are interested in purchasing a Fringe Membership as a gift, please email email@example.com for details.
The Adelaide Fringe seeks to treat its artists, employees, prospective employees and the general public with all respect due to private individuals.
The Adelaide Fringe is committed to protecting an individual’s right to privacy and to full compliance with its obligations under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) as amended by the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000 (Cth) ("Act").
In particular, the Adelaide Fringe will comply with the National Privacy Principles contained in the Act, which may be found from the website of the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.