The Adelaide Fringe Artist Fund provides financial assistance to Australian artists registering their work in the Adelaide Fringe.
In 2016, grants totaling $40,000 were awarded to carefully selected independent arts companies and artists from around Australia to present their work in the 2017 Adelaide Fringe. View the winners here.
Applications are encouraged in all art-forms and proposals which are ambitious in delivering new contemporary art for a wide range of audiences will be looked upon favourably.
- Be Australian artists (this can include Australian artists living overseas)
- Present the work in the next Adelaide Fringe
Adelaide Fringe Artist Fund Grants are open to individuals, groups and organisations across any art form.
Support may be sought for any costs associated with the following activities:
- Travel, freight, living away allowance and accommodation
- Artist fees or salaries for creative and technical personnel
- Venue and equipment hire
- Marketing and publicity
- Costumes and materials
- Adelaide Fringe Artist Registration
What this fund does not support:
- Costs associated with non-Australian artists
- Capital purchases
- Presentation outside of Adelaide Fringe
Adelaide Fringe Artist Fund applications for artists presenting work in the 2017 Adelaide Fringe have now closed.