Applications close: Sun, 17 Dec 2017 at 5:00 PM
START DATE: 29th of January 2018
END DATE: 23rd of March 2018
TERM: Per current Live Performance Award rates
Adelaide Fringe is seeking a team of casual crew for the bump in, delivery and bump out of Adelaide Fringe 2018. Under the direction of the Production Logistics Coordinator the Event Crew will provide production support and expertise to ensure the successful delivery of all Adelaide Fringe produced events, activities, programs and venues.
Key responsibilities include:
- Under the direction of the Production Logistics Coordinator and Production Coordinators, provide production support to Adelaide Fringe produced events, activities, programs and venues.
- Provide technical support to help deliver Adelaide Fringe produced events; including operation of sound and lighting equipment and assisting in stage management.
- Assist with the build, bump in and bump out of all Adelaide Fringe sites, including but not limited to Parade of Light, Fringe Club, Desert Fringe and Fringe in the Mall.
- Understand and comply with all Adelaide Fringe policies and procedures, ensure all safety regulations are followed and safe working practices are observed.
- Become familiar with the emergency procedures for the site(s) you are working on.
- Observe all Work Health & Safety regulations.
- Whilst this position description summaries the purpose of the job and lists its key tasks, it is not a definitive list of all the tasks to be undertaken. Tasks can vary from time to time at the discretion of your Manager. To deliver services effectively, a degree of flexibility is needed and the employee may be required to perform work not specifically referred to above.
We are looking for people with the following skills:
- Demonstrated professional experience, knowledge and skills in production for performing arts or major events and festivals.
- Proven professional experience in a technical production discipline i.e. lighting, sound, staging, stage management and AV.
- Demonstrated experience as production staff and/or crew.
- Demonstrated experience working as part of a team on a large major event or festival.
- Demonstrated experience in working to set deadlines.
- Proven ability to deal with a broad range of people, arts companies and artists.
- Proven good communication and interpersonal skills.
- A tertiary qualification in technical production and/or stage management will be looked upon favourably.
- Multi-skilled technical competency will be look on favorably.
- Other accreditations such as White card, Forklift, EWP, First aid, License to perform high risk work, Truck (MR/HR) license, and Fire warden training will be looked upon favourably
How to Apply
For any general enquiries you can get in touch with the team at email@example.com
View the full Position Description via the link below.Position description (324 KB pdf)