Pierre Ulric migrated to Australia from his native Canadian province of Quebec seventeen years ago, and can now be seen weaving his theatrical surrealism around the world, when he isn't gallivanting in Perth, Western Australia.
He has been involved in the craft for over 20 years and is recognised as an accomplished technician and theorist in the scene, having won several peer awards.
Pierre believes that magic is a powerful communication and expression medium, and particularly enjoys sharing his love for mystery performance with unsuspecting audiences from all around.
- 2016: Original Show Sold-Out (Fringe World)
- 2015: Show Nominated for 'Best of Cabaret' (Fringe World)
- 2014: 'Best of 600 Seconds' (Fringe World)
- 2003 & 2005 WA Magician of the Year (WA Society of Magicians)
- 2003 National Strolling Magic Champion (Australian Convention)