FringeTIX® tickets are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
- FringeTIX® is a registered trademark of Adelaide Fringe Inc.
- All Adelaide Fringe tickets are sold through FringeTIX® on behalf of the organisation or artists responsible for providing the event and subject to the conditions applicable to that event or for the venue where presented. Some venues have no alcohol or non-smoking restrictions. Refer to conditions of entry at venue.
- All tickets include a customer booking fee.
- There is no right to refund or exchange on tickets if you have simply changed your mind or can no longer attend your purchased date. Refunds will be issued if your purchased event has cancelled.
- The right is reserved by the event organiser to add, withdraw or substitute artists or vary advertised events, ticket prices, audience capacity or seating arrangements and make other variations as necessary.
- If an event is cancelled, no obligation is assumed by Adelaide Fringe Inc. for arranging a substitute event. If the event organiser permits refunds, the customer booking fee included in the advertised ticket price is non-refundable. Refunds for tickets purchased by credit card will be refunded to that credit card. Tickets purchased by cash, cheque or EFTPOS will be refunded by cheque. Tickets purchased by Fringe Vouchers will be refunded back to the original voucher.
- The venue’s management reserves the right to refuse admission.
- Late arrival to an event may result in non-admittance. No refunds will be issued should you be refused entry due to late arrival.
- Mobile phones and other electronic devices must be switched off during all performances.
- No drugs, weapons, food, glass containers or lasers may be taken into the venue.
- No audio or video recorders or cameras may be taken into the venue or used without permission of the event organiser and venue management by prior arrangement. A breach of this condition may lead to the confiscation of all equipment and removal of the patron from the venue.
- The event organiser reserves the right to film, video, record, photograph, broadcast or telecast the event.
- Adelaide Fringe Inc. takes no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property.
- Beware of forged or fraudulently acquired FringeTIX® tickets. Buy FringeTIX® tickets only at an Adelaide Fringe Inc. FringeTIX® outlet, at adelaidefringe.com.au, or by calling FringeTIX® on 1300 621 255. If you buy counterfeit or forged Fringe tickets, you may be liable for prosecution.
- Replacement of lost or stolen tickets is subject to approval from the event organiser. FringeTIX® reserves the right to not replace general admission tickets. Proof of original purchase must be presented for replacement of tickets to reserved seating events. FringeTIX® reserves the right to charge a fee for any re-issued tickets.
- If concessions are applicable, or entitlement to any discount or membership exists, valid identification will be required upon collection of tickets and/or at the venue. The venue has the right to deny entry to a ticket holder if they cannot provide proof of concession or membership entitlement.
- Tickets purchased 7 working days (or less) prior to the event will not be posted out, and can be collected at FringeTIX® Rundle Mall or East End. Tickets that remain uncollected from the FringeTIX® outlets 60 minutes prior to the event will then be sent to the venue. These tickets will be available for collection at the venue half an hour prior to the event commencing. Photo ID and/or the credit card used in the transaction must be presented by the original ticket purchaser for collection.
- FringeTIX® collects your personal information in case of an event cancellation or change. If you fail to supply sufficient and appropriate contact information FringeTIX® is not responsible for failure to contact you.
- Ticket scalping is illegal. Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale at a premium price. Use of tickets in a manner which breaches any of these terms and conditions may attract criminal penalties.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR TICKETS CAREFULLY.
Fringe Merchandise is sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
You are not entitled to a refund on merchandise if you simply change your mind or make a wrong choice.
Adelaide Fringe Merchandise, once on sale, can be purchased here on the Adelaide Fringe website, by phoning FringeTIX® on 1300 621 255, or in person at FringeTIX® Rundle Mall
Please check opening hour’s here for more detailed information.
Adelaide Fringe Gift Vouchers are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Adelaide Fringe voucher denominations are in Australian Dollars.
- Adelaide Fringe vouchers are not redeemable for cash either in whole or part of the voucher value.
- Please quote the voucher number printed on the Adelaide Fringe voucher whenever using or discussing your voucher with a FringeTIX® operator.
- Adelaide Fringe vouchers are valid for any FringeTIX® ticket or merchandise purchase (subject to availability).
- Adelaide Fringe vouchers are valid for purchases made on or before Monday 16 April 2017. Any remaining credit left on the voucher must be used by midnight on this date of expiry. Credit is not redeemable after this time.
- Adelaide Fringe vouchers can be redeemed online at adelaidefringe.com.au, in person at any FringeTIX® outlet or by phoning FringeTIX® on 1300 621 255. Purchases are subject to relevant booking and transaction fees associated with FringeTIX® ticket and merchandise purchases.
- Adelaide Fringe vouchers cannot be used to purchase tickets for sale at the venue (door sales).
- Adelaide Fringe vouchers can be used as part payment for a FringeTIX® ticket or merchandise item. The outstanding difference between the voucher and purchase amount must be paid at the time of booking with a valid credit card, another Fringe voucher, or cash (if purchasing in person).
- If the total voucher amount is not redeemed in one transaction, remaining funds will be carried over and may be used toward another purchase prior to the voucher expiry date.
- Terms and Conditions for FringeTIX® tickets and merchandise will apply to all purchases using an Adelaide Fringe voucher.
- FringeTIX® does not accept any responsibility for lost or stolen Adelaide Fringe vouchers. Lost or stolen vouchers will not be replaced. Keep your voucher secure and treat it as you would treat cash, anyone holding the voucher can use its value to make purchases.
- Beware of forged or fraudulently acquired Adelaide Fringe vouchers. Buy vouchers only at an Adelaide Fringe Inc. FringeTIX® outlet, online at adelaidefringe.com.au, or by calling FringeTIX® on 1300 621 255. If you buy a counterfeit or forged Adelaide Fringe voucher, you may be liable for prosecution.
Fringe Membership®s are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Fringe Membership® is a registered trademark of Adelaide Fringe Inc.
- All Fringe Membership®s are sold through FringeTIX® on behalf of Adelaide Fringe Inc.
- There is no right to refund or exchange on your Fringe Membership®.
- The right is reserved by the Adelaide Fringe Inc. to add, withdraw or substitute benefits provided by the Fringe Membership® program and make other variations as necessary.
- A one year 2017 Fringe Membership® is valid until 30 September 2017.
- A Fringe Membership® discount on ticket prices to Adelaide Fringe performances are limited to two tickets per performance.
- A one-off payment of $19.95 per year is required to become a Fringe Member, this can be purchased online over the phone or at any of the Adelaide Fringe box offices. Please note, any credit card payments incur a 1.1% fee.
- Replacement of lost or stolen Fringe Membership® lanyards or other collateral is subject to approval from Adelaide Fringe Inc. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 8100 2084 if you require assistance.
- Fringe Membership® benefits vary annually, at the discretion of Adelaide Fringe Inc. and are subject to change depending on the Adelaide Fringe program and other events hosted throughout the year.
- Fringe Membership® prices to Adelaide Fringe events are displayed during the ticket purchasing process. Please ensure you select the Fringe Member price type once you have logged in to your MyFringe account on the Adelaide Fringe website (www.adelaidefringe.com.au). The price type will not be available to you if you are not logged into your MyFringe account.
- Your Fringe Membership® number is your Booking Reference Number displayed when you purchased your membership (also contained in your confirmation email). You can also find your membership details under the MyMemberships section of your MyFringe account.
- All tickets won through Fringe Membership® giveaway competitions are the responsibility of the event organiser, artist or promoter and are non-refundable or exchangeable. It is not the responsibility of Fringe Membership, if an event is cancelled, to provide a refund or offer a new prize to the winner.
- If an event purchased through the Fringe Membership® program is cancelled, no obligation is assumed by Adelaide Fringe Inc. for arranging a substitute event. If the event organiser permits refunds, the customer booking fee included in the advertised ticket price is non-refundable. Refunds for tickets purchased by credit card will be refunded to that credit card. Tickets purchased by cash, cheque or EFTPOS will be refunded by cheque. Tickets purchased by Fringe Vouchers will be refunded back to the original voucher.
- Fringe Membership® collects your personal information in order to provide you with the most relevant information and to contact you in relation to an event cancellation that you have purchased through the Fringe Membership® program. If you fail to supply sufficient and appropriate contact information, Fringe Membership is not responsible for failure to contact you.
- Ticket scalping is illegal. Tickets purchased or won in affiliation with Fringe Membership® may not be resold or offered for resale. Use of tickets in a manner which breaches any of these terms and conditions may attract criminal penalties.
You can download a .pdf copy of the terms and conditions here.
Complaints or Questions
Adelaide Fringe complies with the Live Performance Australia (LPA) Ticketing Code of Practice, which governs the purchase and use of tickets to Live Performance events and related matters. Consumer and Industry codes are accessible to the general public at www.liveperformance.com.au. If you have a complaint or question regarding the Adelaide Fringe’s FringeTIX® Terms and Conditions of sale please contact Adelaide Fringe in the first instance:
Reception: +61 8 8100 2000
Shipping information within Australia
Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery. Merchandise is sent via Australia Post Parcel Post. Postage and handling fees will be charged at the time of purchase.
Shipping information outside Australia
Adelaide Fringe is unable to post tickets or merchandise internationally. Please select Box Office Collect should you wish to make a purchase from outside Australia, prior to arriving in Adelaide for the Fringe.