- FringeTIX Tickets
- Distillery Days Event
- Fringe Merchandise
- Adelaide Fringe Gift Vouchers
- Fringe Membership®s
- Complaints or Questions
- Shipping information within Australia
- Shipping information outside Australia
FringeTIX® tickets are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. FringeTIX® is a registered trademark of Adelaide Fringe Inc.
2. All Adelaide Fringe tickets are sold through FringeTIX® on behalf of the organisation or artists responsible for providing the event and subject to the conditions applicable to that event or for the venue where presented. Some venues have no alcohol or non-smoking restrictions. Refer to conditions of entry at venue.
3. All tickets include a customer booking fee.
4. There is no right of refund or exchange on tickets.
5. The right is reserved by the event organiser to add, withdraw or substitute artists or vary advertised events, ticket prices, audience capacity or seating arrangements and make other variations as necessary.
6. If an event is cancelled, no obligation is assumed by Adelaide Fringe Inc. for arranging a substitute event. If the event organiser permits refunds, the customer booking fee included in the advertised ticket price is non-refundable. Refunds for tickets purchased by credit card will be refunded to that credit card. Tickets purchased by cash, cheque or EFTPOS will be refunded by cheque. Tickets purchased by Fringe Vouchers will be refunded back to the original voucher.
7. The venue’s management reserves the right to refuse admission.
8. No drugs, weapons, food, glass containers, umbrellas or lasers may be taken into the venue.
9. No audio or video recorders or cameras may be taken into the venue or used without permission of the event organiser and venue management by prior arrangement. A breach of this condition may lead to the confiscation of all equipment and removal of the patron from the venue. Mobile phones taken into the venue may not be used for the purpose of recording the performance.
10. The event organiser reserves the right to film, video, record, photograph, broadcast or telecast the event.
11. Adelaide Fringe Inc. takes no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property.
12. Beware of forged or fraudulently acquired FringeTIX® tickets. Buy FringeTIX® tickets only at an Adelaide Fringe Inc. FringeTIX® outlet, at adelaidefringe.com.au, or by calling FringeTIX® on 1300 621 255. If you buy counterfeit or forged Fringe tickets, you may be liable for prosecution.
13. Replacement of lost or stolen tickets is subject to approval from the event organiser. FringeTIX® reserves the right to not replace general admission tickets. Proof of original purchase must be presented for replacement of tickets to reserved seating events. FringeTIX® reserves the right to charge a fee for any re-issued tickets.
14. Tickets purchased 7 working days (or less) prior to the event will not be posted out, and can be collected at a FringeTIX outlet. Tickets that are not collected before the event will be forfeited. Photo ID and/or the credit card used in the transaction must be presented by the original ticket purchaser for collection.
15. FringeTIX® collects your personal information in case of an event cancellation or change. If you fail to supply sufficient and appropriate contact information FringeTIX® is not responsible for failure to contact you.
16. Ticket scalping is illegal. Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale at a premium price. Use of tickets in a manner which breaches any of these terms and conditions may attract criminal penalties.
Distillery Days Event Terms and Conditions
17. If you are removed from Venue and/or denied entry to the Venue or the Event, you will not be entitled to any ticket refund and/or compensation.
18. Alcohol cannot be brought into the Venue including the entertainment areas and car parks. Any alcohol brought into the Venue will be confiscated and will not be returned. Organiser reserves the right to take appropriate action in such circumstances.
19. Bags, containers and other personal items will be searched at the entry to the Venue to check for any prohibited items. Prohibited items include (but are not limited to) glass, alcohol, weapons, lasers, umbrellas, selfie sticks , video cameras (including GoPros), drones, food, beverages, eskies, deck chairs, illegal drugs or illicit substances. The Organiser reserves the right to conduct bag/personal item checks inside the Venue during the performance.
20. Only empty plastic/reusable bottles may be brought into the Event precinct for refilling from water stations (NO metal, glass or aluminium bottles allowed).
21. Footwear must be worn at all times throughout the Event site.
22. Possession, sale or use of illegal drugs or illicit substances is strictly prohibited at the Venue and the Event. Any persons found with illegal drugs or illicit substances in their possession will be removed from the Venue and subject to Police action.
23. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse a Ticketholder admission to the Venue and the Event and/or to evict any person from the Venue and the Event if they are affected by alcohol or drugs, or act in contravention of any of these Terms and Conditions.
24. Patrons will be removed from the Venue if, in the opinion of the Organiser, they behave or act in a threatening or inappropriate manner, including without limitation, any aggressive, riotous, abusive, offensive, racist, sexist or insulting actions towards other patrons, Event staff or any other persons at the Venue or the Event. Patrons are required to follow the reasonable directions of the Organiser and Event staff at all times.
25. The Organiser reserves the right to vary the Event program and/or to add, withdraw or substitute artists. No ticket refunds or compensation will be made in such circumstances, or if the Event program varies due to the non-appearance of an advertised artist. Subject to a Force Majeure Event occurring, it is the Organiser’s intention that the Event will take place rain, hail or shine. Ticketholders are advised to make their own arrangements for their personal comfort should inclement weather arise.
26. The Organiser will not be held liable if the Event is cancelled or otherwise impacted/hampered by reason of an event not reasonably within the control of the Organiser or which the Organiser could not by reasonable diligence have avoided (“Force Majeure Event”) or where to do so poses a serious and imminent risk of danger to person or significant damage to property. No ticket refunds or compensation will be made in such circumstances.
27. The Ticketholder indemnifies the Organiser for any loss, expense or other liability incurred by the Organiser in relation to a claim pertaining to damage, injury or death caused or contributed to by the Ticketholder at the Event.
28. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Ticketholders waive all legal rights of action against and fully release the Organiser, the Venue, its agents, employees and volunteers for all claims for compensation for loss, damage, injury or death howsoever arising out of or in relation to the Ticketholder’s entry to and presence at the Venue and their attendance at the Event.
29. In the event of injury or illness the Organiser may, at the cost of the Ticketholder, arrange medical treatment and/or emergency evacuation as deemed essential for the safety of the Ticketholder.
30. Ticketholders aged 15 and under must be accompanied by a parent and/or adult guardian at all times, who must also hold a valid ticket to the Event.
31. Your ticket will be exchanged for a wristband that you MUST keep on for the duration of the Event. Lost, damaged or stolen wristbands will not be replaced.
32. Anyone entering the Venue, or found onsite at the Event without a valid wristband, will be deemed to have trespassed and Police immediately notified.
33. The Venue, including the entertainment areas are licensed. Patrons wishing to purchase and/or consume alcohol must be over 18 years of age and have valid photographic ID. Anyone found supplying or buying alcohol for a minor will be evicted from the Event & may face criminal charges. Any minor found consuming or in possession of alcohol will face similar action.
34. Distillery Day’s is an unreserved seating event. No BYO seats. Space in the arena is on a first-come first-served basis. Low back chairs and rugs will be available for purchase on the day.
35. Distillery Days is a licensed event and a broad range of food and beverages will be available for purchase, no food or beverage is to be brought into the venue.
No pass-outs will be issued.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR TICKETS CAREFULLY.
You are not entitled to a refund on merchandise if you simply change your mind or make a wrong choice. Download a copy of the Adelaide Fringe Merchandise terms and conditions. Please check opening hours here for more detailed information.
Adelaide Fringe Gift Vouchers
Download a copy of the Adelaide Fringe Gift Voucher terms and conditions. Please check carefully before you make a purchase.
Download a copy of the Fringe Membership®s terms and conditions. Please check carefully before you make a purchase.
Complaints or Questions
Adelaide Fringe complies with the Live Performance Australia (LPA) Ticketing Code of Practice, which governs the purchase and use of tickets to Live Performance events and related matters. Consumer and Industry codes are accessible to the general public at www.liveperformance.com.au. If you have a complaint or question regarding the Adelaide Fringe’s FringeTIX® Terms and Conditions of sale please contact Adelaide Fringe in the first instance:
Reception: +61 8 8100 2000
Shipping information within Australia
Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery. Merchandise is sent via Australia Post Parcel Post. Postage and handling fees will be charged at the time of purchase.
Shipping information outside Australia
Adelaide Fringe is unable to post tickets or merchandise internationally. Please select Box Office Collect should you wish to make a purchase from outside Australia, prior to arriving in Adelaide for the Fringe.